This listing is for a shiny silicone mold to create a 3 Tiered Geode Cupcake Display Tray. The size of this stand is approximately 14“ tall and it's approximately 7" wide when assembled. The thickness is 1/4". This stand is perfect to display your cupcakes, cakes, desserts, cookies or fruit. Or really anything else you can imagine. You can create a 2 or 3 tiered trays. It's your choice. These trays are perfect for dessert displays at a wedding or for home decor in your bedroom or bathroom. The largest base tray can even be used to create a beautiful geode clock. You're only limited by your imagination.
Resin work done by @artworkbyjennyshlemon!
This listing is for the MOLD ONLY. Hardware is not included. Hardware is easily purchased from Amazon or other stores.
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
**Please note this listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of
alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.