This listing is for a silicone mold to make a 3D apple with stem. This apple is the perfect size. Not too big to be overwhelming but big enough to have a lot of creative space. There will definitely be room to fit anything you want inside of the piece. This apple would be an awesome gift for your favorite teacher. It will make a great decor piece. The apple is approximately 3" in diameter and approximately 3" tall.
This is a DEEP mold. Please check your resin's maximum thickness to avoid an exothermic reaction.
The apple mold comes presplit to aid in demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber band provided to align and seal the split before pouring your resin.
Resin work done by @mlcresindesigns
This listing is for the silicone mold ONLY. The apple shown in the picture is only to give you an idea of the finished piece.
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fareheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of
alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.
Collections: 3D Molds - Torso, Animals, Body Shape, etc., EVERYTHING
I don’t kno why I waited so long to purchase fro Zapp..
BEST MOLDS EVER!! Service OUTSTANDING PRODUCT EXCELLENT
EXPERIENCE BY FAR THE BEST!! TY ever sooo much!!