THE FOLLOWING LETTERS ARE DONE AND READY TO SHIP WITHING 1-2 BUSINESS DAYS: A - M - J - R - V
NEW LETTERS WILL BECOME AVAILABLE WEEKLY. CHECK BACK HERE OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES.
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER! Preference will be given to those customers who buy a full set first. Batches of Letter Molds will be shipped to Full Set Customers as they are completed. Next preference of letters will be given to people who pre-order individual letter molds.
LONG LASTING - COMPLETELY LEVEL - THICK EMBEDDED WALLS - QUICK SHIPPING - SHINY/GLOSSY/SMOOTH - A MOLD THAT INSTANTLY TAKES YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Width: Varies on each individual letter
Surface Finish: Smooth/Shiny/Glossy
*WALL STIFFENERS* are embedded into the silicone to make sure the silicone does not bow inwards or outwards. All MAIN straight sides of the letters will have embedded supports. For example: "A" will only come with stiffeners on the two long outside walls. "B" will only have it along the long straight wall on the left. "C" will have none due to it being curved, etc...
This listing is for Alphabet Letter Silicone Molds. These molds are great to be used as Flower Preservation Molds. These molds are ULTRA Quality and Long Lasting!
**This mold uses PREMIUM Silicone which is a longer lasting silicone. There is a higher tear resistance and has a higher shore hardness. The color of the PREMIUM silicone will be clear translucent.
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
**Please note this listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping.
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.