Jellyfish Sculpt 3D Silicone Mold for Resin Crafting, Shiny, Shiney, Silicon Mould, Shiny Mold, Glossy, Aquatic, Sea Jellies
This listing is for a shiny silicone mold to make this cute little Jellyfish. This jellyfish has the umbrella shaped bell top and has trailing tentacles. This piece is approximately 1 7/8" tall and approximatle 1 1/4"wide at its widest point.
Please note this mold comes with a split down the side for easy demolding. Use the rubber bands supplied to align and seal the split before pouring your resin.
This listing is for the silicone mold ONLY. The Jellyfish is shown in the picture only to give you an idea of the finished piece.
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fareheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of
alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.