Jewelry Dish Silicone Mold for Resin Crafting, Trinket Dish, Key Tray, Coin Dish, Molds, Silicon Mould, Resin, Shiny Molds, Ring Dish
This listing is for a shiny silicone mold to create a beautiful resin dish. The size of this circular dish is 5 1/8". The height is 3/4". Along the inside of the rim approximately 1/2" apart are ridge lines and along the outside of the rim are dots that slightly protrude. (Please refer to photo) All of this combines to make a dish with a lot of character! A tray that is truly unique! I can see putting some dried flowers in the resin for this one! The possibilities are endless. This mold is a must have!
**Please note that the base of the dish has no design. The base of the dish is smooth. The picture of the dish in the mold shows a criss cross design and again this is NOT part of the mold.
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
**Please note this listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.