*** Dimensions ***
Solid Back: 8" x 3" x 1/4"
Hole in Back: 8.5" x 3.75" x 3/8" -- Cutout Hole Size: 2.25" x 4.5"
This listing is for a silicone mold to create a Phone Stand. We offer 2 styles. The first style has a solid back and is approximately 8“ tall and approximately 3" wide when assembled. The thickness is 1/4". The second style has a hole cutout in the back for those phones that have a phone grip attached. This 2nd version is also thicker. The size of this stand is approximately 8.5“ tall and it's approximately 3.75" wide when assembled. The thickness is 3/8". The cutout is 2.25" x 4.5". This stand is perfect to hold your phone while you work and watch videos. The stand is designed to allow you to charge your phone and your charger cable is tucked nicely underneath the stand. The mold must be filled completely with resin for this stand to be functional, if you underfill, you can pour a dome on the back side of the stand.
Resin work and Mold Idea - @sparkle.obsessed
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
**Please note this listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of
alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.
Collections: EVERYTHING, Functional Molds
Phone Stand Shiny Silicone Mold