This listing is for a shiny silicone mold to make either an elephant ring holder or a cat ring holder. Both of these ring holder molds create adorable resin pieces. People will love them to hold their rings in multiple places around their home. These will make great gifts for bridesmaids, friends or your mom. The Elephant is about approximately 4.5" tall and approximately 2" x 1 1/2" The Cat is approximately 4" tall and approximately 3" x 1".
Please note the elephant mold comes with one split down the side for easy demolding. The cat mold has 3 splits because it is a standing cat. The splits are easy to seal. Use the rubber bands supplied to align and seal the split before pouring your resin.
This listing is for the silicone mold ONLY. The elephant and cat is shown in the picture only to give you an idea of the finished piece.
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
Elephant Resin Piece done by @craftycatgifts13
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fareheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of
alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.