Final Cast Dimensions:
Surface Finish: Smooth/Shiny/Glossy
~~REGULAR VS PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY~~
Our regular line is for your every day hobbyist. This comes with full length embedded stiffeners. If you have a full scale business then you are going to want the PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY mold. The PREMIUM HEAVY DUTY mold is 4x as stiff as our regular line.
*WALL STIFFENERS* are embedded into the silicone to make sure the silicone does not bow inwards or outwards. This is important to ensure your final result has straight sides.
The Listing Video is intended to show the Wall Stiffeners - The mold you will be receiving will be teal in color and you will not be able to see the embedded walls.
This listing is for Deep Square Silicone Molds. These molds are great to be used as Flower Preservation Molds. These molds are ULTRA Quality and Long Lasting!
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
**Please note this listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.
Collections: EVERYTHING, Woodworking/Floral Deep Molds