Female Torso Mold, Goddess Mold, Body Mold Candle, Resin Body Mold, Female Body Mold, Candle Molds
This listing is for Female Torso Mold. This Goddess Mold is currently available in 7 sizes. This Resin Body Mold is great for multiple uses. The smaller ones are perfect for keychains or earrings. The larger ones for displaying. They are perfect for resin inclusions. These molds can be used with wax for candles.
All torso molds come presplit for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands provided to aid in sealing the split before pouring.
Please use caution when pouring the 5”, 6", 7" and 8" molds as pouring in one go can cause an exothermic reaction which will ruin the mold. Please follow your specific resin instructions when pouring deep molds.
These molds can be used with wax.
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
**Please note this listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.
S OF USED MOLDS.