Mini Hair Clip Molds, Hair Clip Molds, Barrette Resin Mold, Resin Hair Clip Mold, Barette Mold, Barrette Silicone Mold, Small Hair Clip Mold
This listing is for a Mini Hair Clip Mold or also called a Barrette Resin Mold. We offer this mold in 2 palettes with each palette having 6 different and unique styles
They are all approximately 1 5/8" long and varied widths according to the design. They are all 1/4" thick. You will use the resin pieces created from this mold and attach it to a metal hair clip. Giving the top of the clip a beautiful design, which will be shown beautifully in hair.
UV Compatible molds available on request. Please message us for this option.
Silver hair clips CAN BE PURCHASED for $.25 Each!
Mold Collab and Resin pieces done by/with @ArtworkbyJennyShlemon
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
**Please note this listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.