Notebook Mold | 3 Sizes, A5, A6, A7 | Notebook Resin Mold, Resin Notebook Mold, Resin Binder Molds, Journal Mold
This listing is for a Notebook Mold with holes for the binding rings. These Resin Notebook Cover Molds are offered in 3 sizes. A5 Binder, A6 Binder, and A7 Binder. These are all 1/4" deep which gives you more room to work with compared to the cheap ones. The holes are elongated as well to better fit the binder rings! These will be offered in 1 packs or 2 packs so you have the option to do both front and back at the same time! All accessories can be found on amazon, links are below!
A5 Size - ~8"x6" (Large)
A6 Size - ~4"x7" (Medium)
A7 Size - ~3.5"x5" (Small)
Binder Rings -https://amzn.to/3vnVLTm
A5 Paper - https://amzn.to/3aIDpTA
A6 Paper - https://amzn.to/3FIYn2K
A7 Paper - https://amzn.to/3p628tp
Resin work done by @artworkbyjennyshlemon
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
**Please note this listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.