Pig Silicone Mold, Pig Mold, 3D Pig Mold, Animal Mold
This listing is for a Pig Silicone Mold with Doming Block. This Pig Mold produces a piece that is approximately 3" long, 1 1/2" wide and 1 3/4" tall.
NOTE: To help alleviate trapped bubbles, use the doming block provided to tilt the mold so the back is elevated.
NOTE: This mold comes presplit to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands provided to aid you in sealing the split before pouring.
This listing is for the silicone mold ONLY.
Please message us with any questions you may have regarding this mold.
All molds are handmade and inspected before shipping. All trays are made from stacked acrylic which may cause a line to appear in the mold. (Very minimal)
Our Smoothon Mold Star silicone molds cure to soft, strong rubbers which are tear resistant and exhibit very low long term shrinkage. Our molds will last a long time in your mold library and are good for resin, concrete, wax, gypsum and other materials. The molds are heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fareheit or 232 degrees Centigrade. They are suitable for casting low temperature melt metal alloys.
SILICONE MOLD CARE INSTRUCTIONS
• DON’T TOUCH the inside shiny part of the mold. This will cause permanent scuffs that will show in your final cast.
• Use scotch tape to gently clean the mold. Tap the spot lightly where there are loose particles.
• USE EXTREME CAUTION when using a torch/heat gun to pop bubbles in the resin. It may rip the mold upon demolding your fully cured resin. Instead try a mist of
alcohol over the resin.
• Make sure the resin is fully. Uncured resin may rip the mold.
• Please follow all safety precautions when using resin. It is very toxic.
• Plastic Wrap/Bag Marks on trays will go away within 48-72 hours.
• All torso molds come pre-split to allow for easy demolding of your resin piece. Use the rubber bands to aid you to seal the split upon pouring.
• If you have further questions or concerns about your mold, please shoot me a message on Etsy and I’ll get you taken care of.
PLEASE INSPECT MOLD PRIOR TO FIRST USE. I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF USED MOLDS.